Steve Yzerman and Julien Briesbois at the Manchester Monarch's Game

Just thought i'd let you guys know I saw Steve Yzerman and Julien Briesbois last night at the Manchester Monarchs/Norfolk Admirals game, sitting a mere ten rows up from my glass-side seats. I got Steve Yzerman's autograph, he wasn't chatty, but then again it was during the game action(plus outside of the harmonica geek world, i'm a total nobody comprable to Travis Bickle without the whole insanity thing.) Briesbois was visibly uncomfortable by presence, being decked out in Habs gear as I was. My boss had to talk me down from going up to the two of them and saying "oh my God!-You're Julien Briesbois!" Funny, I don't know if many of you know Corey Conacher the Admirals young star, but when Briesbois asked The Captain about him Yzerman said "yeah but he's 5-8, 180!" I couldn't help being a bit starstruck, but since i've dealt with enough of my musical heroes I know not to stare, they're just guys etc. However...one of my coworkers claimed Yzerman was giving me the evil eye, big time. Maybe because I insisted on taking my Habs hat on and off while I saw Briesbois, hahaha.