Prediction: Crosby will end up in...?

Psycing

No, I cant agree with that, I cant agree with that at all. So because these teams sucked in the pre-lockout world they should now get a shot at Crosby? I dont think so.

I see the logic in that but c'mon man. You're telling me if they had played the 04/05 season, that Washington would have been a force and that Philly would have been the worst team in the league?

C'mon. To me, logic says, with a few exceptions, the good teams would still be the good teams and the bad teams would still be the bad teams.

LIke I said their is no perfect system, however it's hard to buy into one that gives the defending Cup champions almost an equal shot at the best offensive star since Mario Lemieux?

Of course the easiet way of settling this is give'em to the Habs. They haven't had a top offensive star guy The Flower.

• 2 weeks later...

I predict that Pittsburg will get him and Montreal will end up with the exciting prospect of the 5th pick... Wow! I'm good!!!!:bow: