RDS usefull tools

alexstream

Wow, didn't realize how much room PIT really has. They can easily build a serious contender with good UFA signings, plus with young 'superstars' like Crosby and Malkin.

Originally posted by Macaskill

Wow, didn't realize how much room PIT really has. They can easily build a serious contender with good UFA signings, plus with young 'superstars' like Crosby and Malkin.

They have a lot of room, but have very few valuable players right now beside the obvious stars.

That's nasty. He's just a youngster. With the proper direction and support, he has the tools with which to build.

Daigle was in Ottawa, still under the Montreal press's super-critical eye and the Ottawa press's (and fans) microscope expecting him to perform immediately. He lived something like what Wickenheiser had to go through in the early 80's. The near-second coming of God. For Wickenheiser, the new Jean Beliveau - a new hero for the team.

If Wickenheiser had gone to Chicago and Denis Savard to Montreal, I wonder how things would have turned out for both players - very different, I bet.

That kind of pressure does stuff to the majority of us - you too, I imagine.

With Fleury being in Pittsburg, under less attention/less stress, being one of the group of talented prospects, he should grow to be alright.