Jozef Stumpel???

habsfan_69

Give the 2nd line spot to Dags/Hossa/Perezhogin. We have the forward depth in this organization to put our own guys on the ice. No need to spend money here.

With Streit/Boullion/Hainsey as the 6th D-man, we could still use an upgrade.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Give the 2nd line spot to Dags/Hossa/Perezhogin.  We have the forward depth in this organization to put our own guys on the ice.  No need to spend money here.  

With Streit/Boullion/Hainsey as the 6th D-man, we could still use an upgrade.

Considering neither of the three mentioned players are Cs, which Stumpel is, I don't see how acquiring Stumpel would prevent them from playing. Sure Hossa has been a center, but the Habs have put him on the wing. As much as I've defended Dags in the past, I'm still not thrilled with him as a 2nd line player.

Like Fanpuck, I dont think we need to add any forwards... and I'm not even considering Hossa & Dagenais in the equation. I think the only place we have a ? is on the 2nd line LW and Higgins/Plekanec/Perezoghin have proved themselves enough to deserve a shot.

Beside, Stumpel is a dud.

Originally posted by huzer

Considering neither of the three mentioned players are Cs, which Stumpel is, I don't see how acquiring Stumpel would prevent them from playing.

Well, since we already have a 2nd line center, it didn't even occur to me that Stumpel wasn't a winger.