News and Notes - Preseason on TV!

GoHabs2002

I don't know if anyone has picked up on it yet. Checking around to see for any tv coverage of preseason games...and guess what I found:

Two Habs games on RDS!!!! :clap:

This Saturday (the 24th) vs. Toronto (Saturday night hockey is back!)

And the 27th vs. Boston !!!

http://www.rds.ca/cgi-bin/rds?REQ=HOR&S=HO...SPODIR=canadien

Great news!

Also, the most recent season's preview is from the Spector's hockey website.

For those who don't know this guy, Luke Richardson, started out with a random fan site, but now is heavily involved with the happenings of the sport. He coverages daily trade rumors found in newspapers etc. Very reliable for rumor information, in my opinion.

Anyways, he brought his season preview and I can't say I can completely disagree with him on many of his pickss..although I think the Devils are ranked a bit high...

Habs are picked for 2nd in the division, with him (unlike most out of town media) giving the team credit for much of its youth talent (might help that he's a habs fan, too :ghg:)

Originally posted by DANFALCAO

www.cage.ca has the game on

La Cage is a RESTAURANT! Not a tv station. They have the feed from the bell centre. You have to goto the restaurant to watch the game. The restaurants are only in Quebec...

Now you know :)