Sportsnet.ca has Montreal finishing 5th!

shortcat1

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp...928_115322_5076

Sportsnet.ca, in an article called "NHL Eastern Preview...", predicts Montreal finishing 5th in it's conference.

Here's they are:

1. Tampa Bay

2. Ottawa

3. Philadelphia

4. Boston

5. MONTREAL

6. Toronto (rather optimistic)

7. Florida

8. Pittsburg

9. New Jersey

10. Atlanda

11. Buffalo

12. New York Islanders

13. Carolina

14. New York Rangers

15. Washington

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Of every team there I don't agree with a single ranking besides maybe the Islanders, NJ and Pittsburgh.

Nice to see some faith in the Habs.:)

I was wondering why everyone is downrating Boston this year? A poll on RDS predicts them to get from 80-89 points this season. That isn't enough to make the playoffs. My mental vote went to "100+". I was wondering why no one likes them anymore. They are pretty much the same team as last season except now they have Leetch. They only had Gonchar for the playoffs so that isn't really a loss. I think they'll be a great team and finish second in the ocnference behind Philadelphia.

I also think the Bruins will have a strong year. From the bit that I bothered to read RDS' talkbacks and comments posted there, I can say that it was amongst the worst crap I ever layed eyes on (the stupidities actually made my stomach turn). The fans posting on that site are ridiculous.

Originally posted by Tony

RDS should close their talkbacks. If those people were actually running the Habs the only direction the team would be doing is down into the ground.

All the people writting there are all morons and super biased.

Yes, I pretty well agree.

Another thing that amazes me is the quality of spelling in their texts. It ranges from not bad but acceptable all the way down to 'What was that? Did you get what he wrote?'

I don't know... you'd think someone would have a bit more pride not only in what they write but in how they write it too.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo: