Florida Panthers Open Practice

BTH

They're practicing today at Sportplexe Glace 4 (or something, rather) arena in Pierrefonds. Looks like I'm going. I'll post again after I come back. Should be pretty cool. I haven't been to any games yet this season so I'll have to settle for this.

I'll try. I've already stuck a thumbtack in Jay Bouwmeester's skate and Stephen Weiss is still tied to the Bell Center ceiling fan. If I don't get the chance to "hit" Huselius and Jokinen by the end of the day, Luongo is the prime target. :P

Hey, inspector clouseau, can you try to find out who's florida's goalie coach? Haven't heard anything from that rumour spread early this year that françois allaire was joining jacques martin in florida. Thanks.

Originally posted by mathieug

Hey, inspector clouseau, can you try to find out who's florida's goalie coach? Haven't heard anything from that rumour spread early this year that françois allaire was joining jacques martin in florida. Thanks.

Well, I'm not exactly sure what Francois Allaire looks like so it would be hard for me to tell. Why don't you just look it up?

Very kool, can't wait for your report

Uhhh....you expect a report? Uh... no you misunderstood me.. I was just kidding about going to the practice...:guru:uh...fooled you..?