Kovalev surgery went well

GOHABSGO22

just hope we'll be able to win MOST of the games until his return :D I'M SURE we can do it~~ GO HABS GO

edit : ckac is saying that kovy will be able to skate in 2 weeks, but then will have a rehabilitation period OFF the ice, THEN another rehabilitation period ON the ice, and finally will be back in the action -- which leads us around mid-december as u said :)

[Edited on 2005/11/16 by bebehabs]

Originally posted by habsfan88

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=143188&hubname=

This article from TSN says that more fluid buildup was found than expected, so Kovalev could miss up to 8 weeks.. CRAP

hum??? but they (habs' doctor.. mulder? whatever) just said that they cleaned it up and won't touch it anymore~

DUH? DUH? DUH?

Oh well, As long as he's back for playoffs ;)... I believe our team could make it to playoffs even w/ out him... lol.

Anywayz, is there a better Christmas present than the return of Kovalev?

CJAD News quoted Mulder(sp?) Habs' Doc, saying 4-8 weeks. But RDS thinks he'll be skating in 2 weeks, playing in 3-4. Hopefully we'll know more precisely in a few days?

Originally posted by GOHABSGO22

Sportsnet wrote that Kovalev will be back in mid december but can start skating in two weeks. That is great news.

[Edited on 15/11/05 by GOHABSGO22]

Well better news than I thought we would be hearing. Someone is goin to have to step it up while he's on the IR. Who's that goin to be?:ghg:

Originally posted by diehardhabsfan
Originally posted by GOHABSGO22

Sportsnet wrote that Kovalev will be back in mid december but can start skating in two weeks. That is great news.

[Edited on 15/11/05 by GOHABSGO22]

Well better news than I thought we would be hearing. Someone is goin to have to step it up while he's on the IR. Who's that goin to be?:ghg:

How's about I talk to FOZZY BEAR's agent.

You know, maybe we could set up a salary structure based upon goals scored. I figure about.... oh.... $53,122.68 per goal should do it.

Ya, I'll see what Robby thinks about it all...

I'll keep tabs for you. :)