Toronto buys the win again

Lister110

Yep. McCabe scores the winner and Nick Kypreos calls him the hottest blueliner in the NHL. I guess in terms of points it can be a valid claim.

But then these 3 idiots sit around the table and argue about the WC team. "Surely, Joseph is higher on the list than Turco." So they continue arguing about how Joseph (the most overrated goalie of the decade) should make the team.

In the game highlights they show easy saves by Belfour and they say "Belfour stones him" and stuff like that. Then they say that Belfour played better than Luongo and that the Leafs won because of him.

TSN has big news!!! The Blue Jays have just signed BJ Ryan!

[Edited on 2005/11/29 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Shocking.

I dunno why you take those three idiots so seriously. Nothing but pure Leaf wh0res.

Even the NHL.com is turning blue and white

"Leafs' week starts strong"

Strong is winning 5-1, not 2-1 with help from your pal the ref again.

As for the Olympic team. Joseph will be on it. Why? One word. Gretzky. Gretzky is a selfish jackass who only cares about his team. Watch Joseph and Mr.6 goals Shane Doan will be on. You'll have MVP's and All-Stars left off and Coyote players on who don't deserve it.

Crosby won't make the team, and you're telling me Doan deserves to be on more then Crosby? And Spezza or Staal won't make it, yet Kirk Maltby or some other screw ball will. Gretzky is lucky Canada has so much depth, cuz if he made these picks with say Finland, they'd finish deadlast.

[Edited on 2005/11/29 by Leafs Suck]

IMO Crosby's chances aren't very good. There's no need to tell you the list of guys but it'll turn out that if Yzerman and Lemieux choose not to go their spots will first be filled with Spezza and Staal. Then Crosby will have to hope for an injury. My guess is that he'll be the first alternate. And Doan is a good player. Joseph is a shitty ass goalie though. Did you see the other team score a wrister from their own blueline a couple of weeks ago on Cujo? Went right by his glove. Had he neevr played for the Leafs and never been surrounded by Leaf media he would never be known as a superstar. I would have taken Jeff Hackett over him any day.

I like that Spezza goes. He has as much of a reason to be there as anyone. They should really put Heatly, Spezza and Staal on the same line. That would be awesome. When it comes to the Olympics all I want is the best results. This would be a bigger honour than Crosby really is entitled to right now. Happy the old timers are stepping down.

I think Crosby will be there, if the pick Joseph who cares it will be Marty 3 Cups Brodeur playing every important game we all know this. And the team needs guys like Draper or McCarty on the team. Some guys can’t play a 4th line role. So I am sure the team will be fine.

And yes Toronto wins again with a little help from the Zebra

I would say they have scored 5 game winners on the pp 2 or 3 the third period and at least 2 or 3 on the PP in to.

But what can you say the Leafs probably practice their pp all day every day because the know the refs will continue to pile the pp's on until they are winning or have won.

Crosby is a lock. There is no scenario where the most important young Canadian player in the last 20 years doesn't make the Olympic Team.

If anything, Crosby goes instead of Lemieux. But there's no way he's not there. Thinking about a Crosby-Iginla-Sakic line is making me drool...

Only problem with your hypothesis about Gretzky, Leafs Suck: he's not the only one picking the team. Kevin Lowe and Steve Tambellini have a lot of say too, and I doubt Shane Doan would have made the team for the WC if Lowe and Tambellini weren't OK with it.