Commence Vomit Now

habsfan_69

Good points, but no one expected to do worse than the last season.

And as for the defensemen thing, well I agree. Like I said in my post, the Habs have got Markov on D and well that's it. The rest are all 5/6 defensemen at the moment. Souray really stepped up and was a big part of the team's 03/04 success but he's regressed back to one now.

Why I suggest playing Komisarek over (Rivet, Dandenault, etc..especially Streit) is that he needs a chance to learn. He's spent way too long in Montreal playing around 10 mins. a game, usually in "safe" situations.

Edited by smon

:?- Are you serious? How can you blast the team's best player? I'm amazed at what he's been able to do. He came back from a serious knee injury, and has played 24 minutes a game. That's more than most D-men. If the guy takes a few shifts off, that's Julien's fault for putting him on the ice so much. You can't expect a forward to play those kind of minutes, especially immediately following an injury.

Best player on the team because he playes so many minutes so things are bound to happen , but yses he is very skilled player but f u watch he is a little lazy he wont do the extra effort like koivu would do,he wont race for pucks but he has the skill to back it up for his goals and assists he does what he is sapose to do but iam sure he can do more and he just isnt, and thats the problem with the hole team right now....My dream Brent Sutter come coach the Montreal Canadiens :king:

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, could it be that Julien has officially lost the team and now they're just going through the motions until he's replaced? It's a tactic I hate to see used, but it's been done before and it usually works. It's a little more than a month until the Olympic break, and if the attitude and effort doesn't improve before that, there'll probably be a new nameplate on the coach's office door after Turin, if not sooner.