Question for Chris's bro

Habsaku

I'd just like to know where would you put his limit as an offensive player. Some people say the sky is the limit for this guy, but what should we really expect? Is superstar too much? Should we probably set our standarts more at 60/70 points with 30 goals? or is that too much?

Hey,

First off, not to be rude or anything, Im not biased towards Chris. I support him 100% obviously, but I am a realist when it comes to his play and his potential. If he plays well I'll be happy, and if he makes a bad play on the ice, Ill criticize him along with everyone else.

I wouldnt go out and say Chris is going to be a superstar anytime soon. I'd rather him be the strong, two way player with offensive and defensive skills that he is made out to be until he gains the valuable NHL expirence. I cant say how many points he'll get, because he needs the expirence first. The expirence of playing a game at NHL speed, and then the expirence of playing that type of game day in, day out for a whole season.

I can tell you though, he is a dedicated guy. He worked out and skated as much as he good and ate real well. He has the drive to want to succeed, he's a determined man. Plus, playing for the Higgins' favorite hockey team doenst hurt either.

Points potential? Again, Im not sure where he'll be on the stat chart, at this time. I mean he has the offensive skills. He can put the puck in the net, with a accurate and very hard shot. He has the moves and the hands in the offensive zone especially, with the smarts, hussle, and work ethic on the ice overall. Call me biased, but Ive been watching him play since I can remember, and played with and against him since we were kids. So I like to think I know his game.

Hope this answered your question,

Kev

Wasn't trying to be insulting by calling you biased but obviously it's tough to be overly critical of your own brother...unless of course he used to beat you up when you were younger. Which raises this question: Are you an older or younger brother?

Hey

I agree its tough be to be critical but while I am supportive of Chris, I know a bad game or stupid play when I see one, and Ill point those out like anyone else.

I'm a year and some months younger than Chris. Haha, and yeah we still ''fight''. I wouldnt really call it a fight, hes so solid and thick. His hands are tremendous and he throws some hard punches. So the ''fights'' last a few minutes, until I give up in pain.

Haha take care,

Kev