Survey

Hbs4Evr

35% of people that ACTUALLY replied wanted to trade Theo... id think that right now, if they had interviewed everyone, the % would of been much, MUCH higher... Theo's play is horrible, Markov's return will help, but the 1-2 or even 3-4 bad goals a game theo gives up wont just disappear, something is very wrong... when you cant stop 50% of the shots you face as a goalie, and that said goalie is Theo (former Vezina/Hart winner, used to be the goalie who has faced most shots) it only means one thing, hes asking to be traded..

That or Theo is another Jim "the net detective" Carey (also a former vezina winner with the caps) had one BIG year and has since become one of the biggest busts in NHL history, its sad really, last I heard he was fighting to keep a spot in the minors, and then got badly hurt (think he announced retirement after that) but I think this might be Theos destiny as well, unless he turns his game around... at leat the caps saw this before it happened and traded him to Boston in the trade that brought Oates to Washington, I fear it might be too late for The Butterfly Theo...

35% of people that ACTUALLY replied wanted to trade Theo... id think that right now, if they had interviewed everyone, the % would of been much, MUCH higher... Theo's play is horrible, Markov's return will help, but the 1-2 or even 3-4 bad goals a game theo gives up wont just disappear, something is very wrong... when you cant stop 50% of the shots you face as a goalie, and that said goalie is Theo (former Vezina/Hart winner, used to be the goalie who has faced most shots) it only means one thing, hes asking to be traded..

That or Theo is another Jim "the net detective" Carey (also a former vezina winner with the caps) had one BIG year and has since become one of the biggest busts in NHL history, its sad really, last I heard he was fighting to keep a spot in the minors, and then got badly hurt (think he announced retirement after that) but I think this might be Theos destiny as well, unless he turns his game around... at leat the caps saw this before it happened and traded him to Boston in the trade that brought Oates to Washington, I fear it might be too late for The Butterfly Theo...

Keep Dreamin

yeah... some dream huh...

BTW... if anyone wants to see into Theo's future go here

Jim Carey, HockeyGoalies.ORG

and check out his weaknesses

WEAKNESSES: Poor lateral movement. Goes down too early, and gets beaten through the five hole often.

sounds like Theo...

also read the "what others are saying" section to see how dramatically his play changes from the time he became a Bruin in 1997... and here is the whole trade mentionned above

Traded by Washington (with C Jason Allison, C Anson Carter, third-round pick (RW Lee Goren) in 1997 draft and conditional pick in 1998 draft) to Boston Bruins in exchange for C Adam Oates, RW Rick Tocchet, and G Bill Ranford, March 1, 1997.

BTW back to the original topic, RDS had their own survey, this week (after the 8-2 loss) and out of the 16 000 or so votes, they had near 80 % of ppl saying theo should go... the RDS survey was directed at people who knew what they were talking about so it makes it more reliable, the JDM/Leger one was completely random... I am one of the ones that voted theo off the team, Theo is done...

Edited by KKZ2005