Game Thread | Montreal Canadiens V. Toronto Maple Leafs | 03/07/06

simonus

Look at the bright side:

1) Toronto killed themselves to win and will no doubt continue to. They'll run out of gas.

2) Their win last night might change their trade perspective. It was very possible that Sundin would be moved or a similar calibre player and I could just see it happening. That is, how did they get Sundin? Clark. Trades for the Leafs right now might actually be positive in the long run for their depth and nucleus.

They won last night and as a result they might just screw this up.

So, take solice and kill the B's!

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NHL is owned by the Leafs. Don't expect reffing against Toronto ever to change. Furthermore, we're in for it really bad because Toronto has such a bad team this year the reffs will follow us everywhere we go. We're going to be playing the refs right to the end. Hope the guys are up for it.

As a point of principle NHL refs should not be allowed to officiate a game like this when there is a potential conflict of interest. We should get refs from Europe or even possibly American refs not both from Ontario. If there is a ref from Ontario there should be a French Canadian ref too.

i don't know how it works in Europe but I seriously doubt they would have refs from England officiate a game between England and Scotland.

Lets face it, you can't take a person that has cheered their whole life for a team and against another and then throw them into the game and expect them to be unbiased. The bias will probably come out at a subconscious level.

The league sucks! This must be why Molson sold the Habs, no justice.

Edited by Lister110