Halak, Linhart

montreal

In speaking with another staff member at HF, he told that Jaroslav Halak (taken 271st overall) who is the top goalie in the Slovak junior league, has been called up to the top mens league in Slovakia, due to an injury. Also, I was told that Halak will be the starting goalie for Team Slovakia's U-20 WJC team, which gets underway in a month. And there's going to be an interview with Halak done by another staff member at HF in the near future.

In other news Tomas Linhart is being shuffled around to various teams. I don't understand why he is being moved around so much, and it must be tough for him to play for so many different teams, with different coaches and such. It's complicated, but here's the teams he's played for so far. He's played for four teams already this year. 2 junior teams, J Pardubice and J Prerov. Then he's played for HC VEC Hradec Kralove, which is the mens Div 1, the 2nd highest league in the Czech league. Then he's played for HC Moeller Pardubice in the Czech extraleague. This is the highest level in the senior league.

For HC Moeller Pardubice he's played 2 games, 0 pts, -1

For HC VEC Hradec Kralove he's played 14 games, 1 assist, +1, 10 pims

For J Pardubice he's played 9 games, 1 goal, 1 assist, Even, 16 pims

For J Prerov he's played 1 game, 2 assists, Even, 2 pims

I don't know why he is being moved around so much. It's not easy to get info from the Czech leagues