Goalie Gear For Sale - Ebay

riker

Greater Toronto Area only... cuts down possible buyers... especially if it's Canadiens colours.

Are they REALLY Canadiens colours? Look like it but....

At $400 and Reserve not met, it could be that the guy actually wants twice that much - not likely but possible. Let's say $650... is that a good price for stuff like that - used, on top of that?

I have no clue.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Greater Toronto Area only... cuts down possible buyers... especially if it's Canadiens colours.

Are they REALLY Canadiens colours? Look like it but....

At $400 and Reserve not met, it could be that the guy actually wants twice that much - not likely but possible. Let's say $650... is that a good price for stuff like that - used, on top of that?

I have no clue.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

As it is a big item to ship, I felt the GTA would make it a little easier. As for the color, yes it is all bleu, blanc et rouge (see my avatar). As for the reserve, it felt it was neccessary to met with my investment... In other words, I am the actual seller. :king:

I really like that Helite 5 chest protector, too bad I'm not from the GTA.

You're not selling that Habs mask, éh ;)

One of my neighbours just turned 50 and he's playing better than I've ever seen him play before :) Hey, at 24 I retired as well, just to be back in net the following year.. Hockey, it's in our blood..

I really like that Helite 5 chest protector, too bad I'm not from the GTA.

You're not selling that Habs mask, éh ;)

One of my neighbours just turned 50 and he's playing better than I've ever seen him play before :) Hey, at 24 I retired as well, just to be back in net the following year.. Hockey, it's in our blood..

Hockey in our blood? You've got that right! I may change my mind later in life, but for now it is better safe then sorry as I have a tier II torn groin. My physio suggested I take some time off (I am 38 now) from playing that position. Time to start playing 'D' soon...

As for the mask, I'm putting it on the wall...