Tool 10,000 Days

Killer Carlson

Does anyone own this cd? i have just bought it- im listening to the first song at the moment- it sounds really good upto yet. i only bought it cos the Nine Inch Nails cd i wanted was too expensive, and i just came across it and thought 'hey why not lateralus was a great so ill give em a try seen as i aint listened to metal in years'. if you own it whats your opinion of it? or do Tool blow more cock than paris hilton?

Does anyone own this cd? i have just bought it- im listening to the first song at the moment- it sounds really good upto yet. i only bought it cos the Nine Inch Nails cd i wanted was too expensive, and i just came across it and thought 'hey why not lateralus was a great so ill give em a try seen as i aint listened to metal in years'. if you own it whats your opinion of it? or do Tool blow more cock than paris hilton?

I own the album. If you were looking for a metal album, well, sorry. It isn't. You'll like about 3 tracks if that's your specific criteria. It may take awhile to grow on you, and you can basically skip track 6. I had to see Rosetta Stoned live before I fully appreciated it and it helps to listen to it with a sense of humour. Maynard's singing on The Pot sounds as if he's trying to be the singer from Maroon 5. Vicarious is great, Jambi is great, Wings For Marie and 10 000 Days might be the best Tool song ever, it gives me chills. Right In Two is great for visualization, and Intension is kind of like Disposition from Lateralus.