Latendresse & Kostitsyn

shortcat1

I know that some of you don't like hockeysfuture.com but it's a point of view that can be taken into consideration.

Latendresse is now considered the Canadiens top prospect. He used to be a 7.5C and is now considered an 8.5C which means that he's a legitimate candidate for 1st line potential.

Kostitsyn, on the other hand, Kostitsyn has been placed second on the prospects list and has slipped down to an 8.0B which still has him as being a potential 1st line candidate. The interesting thing about him is that, at one time, he was considered a 9.0C which had him being potentially a Joe Sakic level of player. He's not seen as being that anymore. Whatever....

Go :hlogo: Go!

yeah i noticed that, its like all the other players suck now because Latendresse is in the nhl, Btw i never notice how good of a chance Halak has to be in the nhl

Going to the montreal game, leafs VS. Habs last night, really let me see how good lats was, he is so good

but his playing time was cut down in the 2nd and 3rd

Edited by Shu

Even Fischer is rated a potential 1st pairing defenseman. That would be nice.

Even Fischer is rated a potential 1st pairing defenseman. That would be nice.

fisher is at least 4 years from being in montreal. look at Komisarek, he was drafted 5 years ago and he'S starting to show alot of potential.