Habs Fan In T.O

k314

Hey Guys. Just wondering if there are any other Habs fans living in Toronto or the GTA posting here. If so, can anyone tell me if there are any "Habs Friendly" bars in town? Also, anyone know of any group trips to games? Specifically looking at the Wednesday March 24th game in Buffalo. I wanna be there when the Canadiens dish out a little payback for that 4-1 loss, but if you know of any bus trip to a game, please pass it on. Thanks guys. It's not easy living here and being a Montreal fan...if not for sites like this I would think they had ceased to exsist.

[Edited on 2004/2/8 by k314]

I lived in Toronto for the past 6 years and just moved about an hour west...

There's LOTS of Habs fans in Toronto...in fact, I'd say that a pretty high percentage of the Toronto population hate the Leafs at the very least and of those people a good percentage are Habs fans.

There are always bus trips to Montreal for games when they play the Leafs. You might have to share the bus with mostly Leaf fans but I wouldn't worry about it. I've been to Leafs games and trashed talked their players as loud as possible without any wuss Leaf fans doing a thing. As for bus trips to Buffalo...look in the paper, there's always stuff like that advertised.

I don't know of any bar in Toronto that is a "Habs" bar, but if you find one let us know...

Hi, I am a DIE HARD habs fan and I'm from Toronto, and I HATE the leafs. Yup, it's sure hard growing up in Toronto and hating the leafs and loving the habs, and if you survive through it, your a true habs fan.

GO HABS GO:hlogo: