Bulldogs vs Stars: THE REMATCH -- 11/18/06

Lammy

SSSCORRRESSSSS!!!!!

1-0 Bulldogs

Goal scored by Lambert. Assisted by Locke and Lapierre at 4:29 of the 1st. :clap:

Is Lambert finally coming around as a prospect? 4th goal in 7 games. And that's Lapierre's 15 pt in 16 games. How long before he gets called up?

Lambert has been playing well so far this season. Time will tell.

End of the 1st period.

1-0 Bulldogs :clap:

Lapierre has been absolutely AWESOME so far this year. In the last Bulldogs home game, he ripped a shot from inside the blue line that rang off the post....the shot was SO HARD that sparks actually came off the goal post when the puck hit it. I sit right behind the goal at ice level as a Bulldogs season ticket holder and had a perfect view of it. B)

Lapierre has been absolutely AWESOME so far this year. In the last Bulldogs home game, he ripped a shot from inside the blue line that rang off the post....the shot was SO HARD that sparks actually came off the goal post when the puck hit it. I sit right behind the goal at ice level as a Bulldogs season ticket holder and had a perfect view of it. B)

And Stoner (my nickname for Lapierre) was never known for his offensive game in juniors. Is surprising that he actually seems to improve offensively with time.

Saw Lapierre play in the Q, always liked him. Great hockey player.

You heard it here first..

Uh?

I've been saying it for years! :P I saw him play in Q too. I knew he would be good, but I wasn't expecting he'd keep this level of offense in the pros. Nice surprise there.

Edited by KoZed