While I was watching the game

Spider-Man NL

I watched the game tonight on TSN, and during the 2nd period when the players were getting ready for a faceoff, I seen something that really p*ssed me off. TSN showed a close up shot of a couple of "so called habs fans" holding a sign that said something like "Stop showing Koivu & Rivet pity, trade them now."

Well first of all I am a die hard Habs fan and in my view any habs fan that would bring a sign like that to a Canadiens game ain't a true Habs fan, they are nothing but a bunch of Gut-less Bastar*s.

[Edited on 2004/2/25 by Spider-Man NL]

I definitely agree!!!!

A true habs fan that attends a game is there to cheer on the team and hope for a win, and stick with the team no matter what..... For those guys to go and bash Koivu, the captain of the team that they supposedly go for is sick. Saku has always been a class act on and off the ice, he always shows his will to win and risks everything for this habs team... In my mind he's a great captain, I don't understand why other people disagree.

:ghg: