Kimberly Sullivan

CoRvInA

Every time Kimberly Sullivan ( The CJAD news reporter during the intermissions in the Habs game) starts here talk you can hear the FLEMA going up and down and sideways down her throat…I feel like calling the radio channel to ask them to make her do some gargles or cough up the buggers before going on air... well today if you heard the game through The last Ottawa/MTL game… She was out for the count a total of 5 seconds one 2 seconds and another 3 seconds asking forgiveness for almost chocking on the buggers! Man Nasty Flem!

gargle.gif

Yuck that was a nasty image of the inside of a throat, sorry I had to take it away...

Edited by JeanLucPilon

Hmm, I usually enjoy Kimberly's voice, she sounds like a good honest working class Montréal anglo woman. With plegm today, it would seem.

While we're on the topic what bugs me more is people who sniff and sniff -- no thought of blowing the nose, they just keep sucking the same snot back up their schnoz over and over and over I want to strangle those people.

Oh and cronic tooth-suckers, Christ don't get me started on them...

:hlogo: oh and CoRvInA congrats on 1,000 posts!!! :hlogo:

Thanks guys for the COngrats!!! Happy to be here!

YEah Sorry about the throat .....couldnt get a Throat pic that didnt have the "money shot" associated with it!