Anyone Else Ran The 5k Today On Ile Ste-helene?

CerebusClone

The weather was so terrible, I'm still soaked. And it was really cold too! But it was worth it, I feel great. I managed to run the 5K in under 24 minutes, which is not bad at all considering this was my first race.

There was also a half-marathon, but I don't like running nearly enough for that :D

Today we had also a Marathon in a City nearby. Some great runners there, allthough they managed to run 2.12. There to much wind for a toptime. I had to drive in a Van and pick up all the guys that would fall out of the leading group. The guys that have to make Pace in the first 20-30 kilometers, and than quit. It was great fun, now you see a Marathon from a totall different sight. Afterwards i had the opportunity to drive in a Ford Focus ST promo car. Damn that thing is fast. Superb!!!

Yes i had.

During the race i had to drive a FOrd TRAnsit fan, old and terrible thing. But it was way more fun than driving the FOcus during the race. THey had to follow in the back. I could do what i want and what the guys wanted i had to transport.

After the race i had to bring the Focus back to the starting point, and that was way more fun. I could test it a bit :D