Any Sports Rage Listeners?

habs_in_the_blood

well the thread speaks for itself...gabriel morency is hilarious

I like him but he talks too much of college football and I could care less.

I'm also plain sick and tired of the pouring beer sound they feel oblige to make every time the words beer, drink, drunk are involved....we got it, it's a beer sound. just quit it.

I listen to him almost every night coming from work.

I like him but he talks too much of college football and I could care less.

I'm also plain sick and tired of the pouring beer sound they feel oblige to make every time the words beer, drink, drunk are involved....we got it, it's a beer sound. just quit it.

I listen to him almost every night coming from work.

yeah im listening now...i sent a few emails...but dont call...altough as you say i coulndt care less about anything else then hockey...there was a point they would talk about baseball alot...i gave up lol!

those who dont know its on the team 990 at 12 to 3 am... www.team990.com and click listen now....

also good to listen the Stock exchange...starring Pj Stock...who played 20 games for the habs and with the bruins

those who dont know its on the team 990 at 12 to 3 am... www.team990.com and click listen now....

also good to listen the Stock exchange...starring Pj Stock...who played 20 games for the habs and with the bruins

I'm not such a big fan of stock. I think he feeds of the language situation in montreal. he accuses the french media to stir sh+t but he enjoys it and put more wood into the fire.

and his mistress lilly wtf, I think paris hilton as more brains !!

I love the morning show and the afternoon drive.

basicly. I'm on the tean 990 until ckac kicks in at 4pm

I'm not such a big fan of stock. I think he feeds of the language situation in montreal. he accuses the french media to stir sh+t but he enjoys it and put more wood into the fire.

and his mistress lilly wtf, I think paris hilton as more brains !!

I love the morning show and the afternoon drive.

basicly. I'm on the tean 990 until ckac kicks in at 4pm

i hate when they tune in Espn radio...thats what i hate at that channel always speaking about stuff no one cares about

Gabriel morency makes me think of a metal head who never got out of it lol ( the metal head scene...like 1990's)

i hate when they tune in Espn radio...thats what i hate at that channel always speaking about stuff no one cares about

Gabriel morency makes me think of a metal head who never got out of it lol ( the metal head scene...like 1990's)

I turn the radio one night and he was interviewing dave lombardo. I thought: wow thats pretty cool. do you know if morency was in a band before ??

I turn the radio one night and he was interviewing dave lombardo. I thought: wow thats pretty cool. do you know if morency was in a band before ??

umm not sure...i know he never played pro hockey...but he plays good music during his show...

the other day he was quoting how he drank with some bands and all

umm not sure...i know he never played pro hockey...but he plays good music during his show...

the other day he was quoting how he drank with some bands and all

his intro is awesome but I wish he played music lie in flames or mudvayne...he's too mainstream.

his intro is awesome but I wish he played music lie in flames or mudvayne...he's too mainstream.

yeah the song that just ended was radio friendly but sometime he plays "cookie monster" voiced music

I listen to the TEAM 990 on a pretty regular basis and whenever I am driving to/from a habs game in Montreal.

Anyone know if it is available on XM or Sirus??

they never mentionned it online....i know there is a francophone sports channel on XM with benoit brunet and all but dont know the number

they never mentionned it online....i know there is a francophone sports channel on XM with benoit brunet and all but dont know the number

what is Xm and sirius anyways ?? what's the big deal with them ??

what is Xm and sirius anyways ?? what's the big deal with them ??

I do not have it I was just wondering.

I think it allows one to listen to thier favourite radio stations at all time and features music channels ala digital cable and satelite!

I do not have it I was just wondering.

I think it allows one to listen to thier favourite radio stations at all time and features music channels ala digital cable and satelite!

who is this lamare on sports rage right about now? talking about beating ppl up...he just lost his job too...talking about the Ncaa football game..his hilarious

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

who is this lamare on sports rage right about now? talking about beating ppl up...he just lost his job too...talking about the Ncaa football game..his hilarious

is he on live ??

he's an ex nfl player, an alumni of miami states. during a brawl, he made some stupid comments on how he wished he was on the field kicking some a$$. like many of his peers, he was arrested a few time for abusing his wife, did some jail...a pure moron.

is he on live ??

he's an ex nfl player, an alumni of miami states. during a brawl, he made some stupid comments on how he wished he was on the field kicking some a$$. like many of his peers, he was arrested a few time for abusing his wife, did some jail...a pure moron.

no they just played like 2 minutes of him yaddeling...none educational stuff...lol speaking as if he was in inglewood with the homies on the corner street selling dope lol!