Jim Kelley Nuts?

smon

I know everyone here gave him some flak for knocking Huet a while back. Well, look at his latest musings.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/columnist.j...127_173223_6440

"Begin is the definition of a utility player. He can play defence up front or as a legitimate blueliner."

Since when did Steve Begin play as a defender? When was the last time he did? I think he's mixed up with Mathieu Dandenault... :lol:

He also lists centre Chris Higgins? He's been a winger for essentially 100% of the time for Montreal.

"Higgins, like Drury, is on the small side, but the Canadiens think he plays larger than most pivots in a tough division. Excellent two-way play, smart and calm under pressure, great winning attitude. "

I agree with the points mentioned about their play, but the guy's obviously pulling stuff out of his behind and presenting it as fact.

ahaha, this guy gets paid to write shoddily researched stuff that hundreds of people write better for free on blogs or message boards. I wonder how long it will be until some manager at rogers wakes up and decides to can this guy to save some shekles. We should start a pool.