Game Thread | Senators vs. Montreal | 01/29/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only 5-3 against the Habs over the last two seasons.

i was sure that he did better than that... thank you...

in any case, that's all for me tonight... i'm up early tomorrow morning (5 am) for my exercise walk)...

good night, bonsoir, gute nacht, buona notte, buenas noches, goeienag, god nat, hyvää yötä, dobranoc, god natt...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Well, I have to say.. Souray put his shot where his mouth is. He has played well tonight, and the boys are pumped now.

Abby made a great save, Pleks showed his speed on PK, and Streit chipped in on a great move...

How come we get a goal called back on a delayed penalty (a few games ago) because the puck bounced off their goalie, so the ref blew the play dead. Now, the puck goes off abby and no whistle...

hmmm

'Cuz the other ref was a brain dead zombie?

Needless to say, but a great period, picked up from the end of the first. Now they just got bring it on home and don't let the Sens get back into it in the third.

Long time listener, first time caller.....God I hate when people say that...........

Sammy is going to get going now. Brand new season for him...................................Feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome SAKS-AVENUE!

Samsonov has been putting in a lot of effort, generating lots of scoring chances. He's been a solid "A" today in my books. Sadly for him, he just hasn't been able to find the back of the net. Same with Koivu and Kovalev tonight.

It's just a matter of time before all 3 of them score. It'll happen. Soon.

Edited by Cataclaw