Best PowerPlay???

Alkaholiq

To my surprise the power play since Souray went down has still been deadly...and now with Souray's return on friday(or saturday), it's going to be unstoppable. We have two of the best playmakers in the league up front with Ribeiro and Koivu, two snipers on each side with Ryder and Zednik, the best point man in the NHL for forwards in Kovalev...and i don't even need to mention the presence of Souray and the nuclear missile he possesses for a shot...so much attention will be brought to Souray that it's going to leave Kovalev and others wide open to score some goals on the PP. Julien has a problem on his hands though, who's gonna be booted from the first PP line...Ryder? Zednik?Koivu? Ribeiro?...whoever it is, it's gonna give us two efficient power play units.

Which brings me to my question, with Souray's return, and the addition of Kovalev, which team could possibly have a better power play than the :hlogo:?

You could say Colorado, but i would take Souray over Blake any day of the week...

Teams should now realize that if they take a penalty against the Habs in the playoffs...they are royally screwed!!! Which in turn will reduce the aggressiveness of opposing teams on our players knowing that our power play can cause so much damage.

Props to Julien and Gainey for a job well done!

Well i like the possibility of two potent units, our second unit used to be a joke, but it should be almost as good as the first one with additions of Souray, Kovalev and basically an addition of Perreault if he can continue playing the way he is, he is a new player right now.

I still don't think we can match the Colorados or Ottawas of the league in PP but we are definetely one of the best out there.

We were already, what, 7th?

And we're missing our top PP point man.

Especially considering we had and asstastic PP at the start of the season. I still wish we had Carbonneau to teach this guys the benefits of a strong PK.