Flames Fan Attacked

Ribeiro

I hate that. When you go to hockey game it's to have fun and cheer for your team. When shit like that happens it makes me sick. I went to the ACC for a Leafs Habs game and when Zednik scored I jumped out of my seat and cheered and someone told me to shut up and sit down and then another goal was scored I jumped and someone threw an empty pop can at me. I was there to see my team, not get harassed and when something like that happens it makes me sick.:puke::puke::puke:

Originally posted by TheAussiePosse
Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Some people take sports way too seriously

:lol: Oh the Irony :lol:

(Not making fun of you personally, Leafs Suck)

Having a nickname to show the dislike for the Leafs and beating someone up cause they like another team are way different man.

Originally posted by rocketrichard

I hate that. When you go to hockey game it's to have fun and cheer for your team. When shit like that happens it makes me sick. I went to the ACC for a Leafs Habs game and when Zednik scored I jumped out of my seat and cheered and someone told me to shut up and sit down and then another goal was scored I jumped and someone threw an empty pop can at me. I was there to see my team, not get harassed and when something like that happens it makes me sick.:puke::puke::puke:

thats why i don't go to the ACC... friend of mine was roughed up after a game... it was game 6 in the leafs/devils series a few years ago, and some laff fan got all pissed off and tried to pick a fight.