Robbed

rocketrichard

It's so gay! Kovalev was slashed majorly and then Boston went in on a break and scored the winning goal. I hate to say it now but I don't think that the Habs are gonna get back in this series. They're to far behind but they could pull an upset. So lets think of it that way.

GO HABS GO:hlogo:

yep, it should've been called. and what shouldnt have been called was the so called "offside" behind the play, when bulis was just about to end the game.

Fellow posters on this forum, if the habs keep on playing this way I'm sure they can get back into this series. As of now, its do or die.

No it should never have been a call, it was similar to what Ribs did. Kovy was putting up a show and quit on the play. NEVER in a double OT playoff game do you quit on the play to try to get a penalty, which are usually NEVER called in OT in the playoffs. We deserved that loss for that play. :nono:

How can you not feel that way. He was injured, you saw the bandages around his finger the next day. We need to see some better reffing and better hockey. Allof this year I have seen dirty hockey. Bertuzzi on Moore and in the playoffs Ohlund hit Iginla from behind and the constant slashing, elbows, high sticking and stuff. There wouldn't be as many lost eyes and crap if they made the visor manditory. He was hurt so give him the benefit of the doubt.:hlogo::devil::hlogo::devil:

Of course it's Kovalev's fault we lost. He had options: bat the puck away with his "good hand"; kick the puck to the end boards; fall on the puck; anything but don't quit. You're the last man back!!

However, what really bothers me is our double standards. The players, the league, the refs, the coaches, the fans, the media. We all have 3 sets of rules: the regular season, the playoffs & playoff OT. No doubt that would have been called in the regular season and that's what makes the league a joke. What's worse, we all live this way as if it's normal and right, and nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions.

Enough with the sermon. I truly think the Habs are going to win tonight IF Theo is on. Why? Last chance, pure and simple. Habs always play well when it's the last chance. They watched the vidoes, they KNOW they ARE the better team. They proved it games 3 & 4, minus the mental errors. I see this being a close game because CJ is afraid to let his players loose, so they'll play the defensive wait-and-see game. But in the end, Habs win.