Your semi final picks...

Kovalev

Ok Pick who will win which series in how many games and leave a few words to back up your prediction.

Philadelphia vs Toronto

Montreal vs Tampa Bay

Calgary vs Detroit

San Jose vs Colorado

Leafs vs Flyers

Prediction: Flyers in seven. I know most of you will agree with me. The flyers are a much tougher team then Toronto. The flyers have a lot more grit.

Habs vs Lightning

Prediction: Habs in six. Thedore is hot and the Habs top line is rolling. Montreal will take it to them. Lecavlier, St. Louis will be to caught up in trying to impress the home town fans as they are frenchmen. The Bulin wall is coming down.

Flames vs Redwings

Prediction: Flames in seven. The wings had a tough time with the predators forwards and calgary is a lot tougher and grittier. Maybe the numbers dont support a Cgy win but, Flames in seven, you heard it here first. Iginla is hot

Avs vs Sharks

Prediction: In my opinion this one is a tossup. Either of these teams could come out with the series win. Nabokov is hot and with Colorado's snipers you never know.

GO HABS GO !!

Here are my picks for the 2nd round... along with other HW staff .... (keep an eye on Joel's picks , he had a great 1st round)

http://www.habsworld.net/show_big_news.php?id=551

Here is how the HW staff did in round-1 ...

http://www.habsworld.net/show_big_news.php?id=520

I went 6/8 , with no perfect series-lenght predictions (but came close) ... I was wrong about the Sens & Stars ...

Lightning in 6

Philadelphia in 6

San Jose in 7

Calgary in 7

-Habs D-men are too slow (4/6)

-Toronto's tired while PHI's rested

-COL is king of losing game 7s

-Calgary is Canadian and hard working

Hope I'm wrong with our series at least