Habs 2007 Golf Tournament

ShortHanded

Not sure if it's worth starting a new post for this, but I couldn't figure out where to put it, and seeing as we're all super hockey hungry for ANY news, and that the NEW habs made there unofficial debut in montreal with the media here yesterday, I was figuring this could be the place to talk about it.

What are ppl's general impressions? Did anyone actually go? also, any place where you've found pics of the tournament (there's one on the Montreal Gazette's website of Koivu and Komi chatting)...

I think security is pretty tight at that type of event. So unless your in the media or know someone in the Habs, good luck getting in.

Thanks, I wasn't actually sure how it worked. I know the habs official site usually posts pics, but it usually takes a few days, so I figured if it was semi-open or you could get tickets, some of our eager beaver reporters from HW may have gone ^_^

Asde for interviews the only new thing is that Mark Streit didn't attend because he was being honoured as Swiss Player of the Year in Switzerland last night.

Asde for interviews the only new thing is that Mark Streit didn't attend because he was being honoured as Swiss Player of the Year in Switzerland last night.

I saw that, pretty neat if you ask me.

I also saw Gainey's comments on Koivu's comments... BG also said that Price could stay with the big team even if he's not the starter, but Carbo quashed that one pretty quickly.

I saw that, pretty neat if you ask me.

I also saw Gainey's comments on Koivu's comments... BG also said that Price could stay with the big team even if he's not the starter, but Carbo quashed that one pretty quickly.

I think Price could have a season much like Luongo's 20 year old rookie campaign with the Islanders. Luongo played 26 games in the AHL and 24 in the NHL. After being traded to make room for the DiPietro pick, Luongo played 47 games for Florida as a 21 year old sophomore (plus 3 AHL games) and then was promoted to the #1 position full-time at 22, each year seeing progessively more & more games.

Price playing 50 games in each of his first 2 seasons would be ideal IMO, especially splitting this next season between the two leagues.

Jaroslav Halak has a mohawk. Josh Gorges also has a new haircut.

Tom Kostopoulos speaks decent French, to everyone's shock.

Huet says the new Reebok material felt good in the all-star game.

Koivu clarifies that he doesn't actually think the Habs can't win the cup.

And that, folks, was enough to cover three full pages of La Presse.

I think this entire city needs training camp to start a week ago.

Jaroslav Halak has a mohawk. Josh Gorges also has a new haircut.

Tom Kostopoulos speaks decent French, to everyone's shock.

Huet says the new Reebok material felt good in the all-star game.

Koivu clarifies that he doesn't actually think the Habs can't win the cup.

And that, folks, was enough to cover three full pages of La Presse.

I think this entire city needs training camp to start a week ago.

I thought it was Huet who had the mohawk?