Dagenais replacement?

TheAussiePosse

Somebody just isn't cutting it, and I'm not sure about the other guys on this boad, but I think he needs to be replaced. And for once, I'm not talking about Langdon either.

There are a few guys in the AHL who I know would love the chance to play in these playoffs for the big club. There are a few who could suitably stand in too - the hole to fill isn't that big.

Guys like Higgins, Hossa, Gratton, Perezhogin or Plekanec. The most NHL ready would be Hossa, and I wouldn't argue (as long as it was Dijon's spot he was taking). I tore strips off this guy at the start of the year, and he hasn't really impressed at the AHL level (as much as he could), but I'm all for giving him a shot. Higgins or Gratton could both help out defensively, at least while Ward is injured and Sundstrom should be injured.

Plekanec and Perezhogin have both been impressing, and while they're not the most NHL experienced, they'd add some youthful exuberance and great scoring threats that could go under the Tampa Bay's radar.

Just a thought...

Maybe you should be GM, or better yet you put the skates on. I am tired of hockey fans bitching. The coach makes the calls, and its that way for a reason. Our job is to give support.

Its like Leaf fans know sooo much, but alot of them can't even skate. The game looks and is a whole lot different when your on the ice.

I can't stand Dagenais. He's even softer than Perreault.

Everyone says he can't do anything.

Sure, he can shoot, but his shot is exaggerated since he sucks at everything else.

His shot is powerful, but is accurate enough to miss an elephant's ass.

Somebody has got to replace him.

He doesn't pass either. He could have given Ryder a scoring chance in the 1st series but decided to let a bad shot off instead of passing to Ryder for a break.