Brisebois to Crap for this Organization

Habsfan84

I agree with all of that, except that he still makes pretty many errors. He's getting better though.

He really does take the hit to make the play, and he gets up like it was nothing. He's been rocked pretty bad a few times this year. I definitely feel good about him being a number 6 D-man on our team, the pairing of him and Bouillon are a pretty solid bottom pairing, and when Hamrlik's back then we have three solid pairings. That's something that we haven't been able to say in Montreal in a while.

Totally agree.........this is what I really notice (and like) about him; he's not afraid to be first on the puck in the corners despite his smallish stature........and when he does get hit, he does not take the retaliation penalty.......just hope that he starts learning how to leverage his body a bit better (a la Cube) when taking and dishing out hits in those tight situations.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gorges makes a couple less giveaways he's the player every team dreams their bottom pairing defenceman could be like.

I have a feeling he's going to be around for longer than we expect, kind of the way Garth Murray was. We'll always think the new guys will push him out of the lineup but he's never going to leave, the cockroach.