Hainsey

ricucity

I am getting tired of waiting on Ron Hainsey. He has some offensive skill and is agile, but his attitude and his lack of commitment are something this organization hasn't seen since Mike Ribiero. :D Seriously though, this guy needs a real attitude change. He doesn't belong here if he is going to pout about not being in the NHL and if he just doesn't become dedicated in the AHL. He sounds more like a Leaf than a habs. If Hainsey can't turn it around this year, I hope he is gone next year.

Thoughts?

I agree with your opinion. However, as someone in another thread posted, this year will be Hainsey's (and Hossa's) make-or-break season. Potentially it could end after training camp too, as they are claimable on waivers now, and we wouldn't want them to rot on the bench the whole league, or rot in the minors either. Chances are, if their socks aren't pulled up high enough after training camp, we may well see Bob make a trade.

That is, if we HAVE a training camp...

Knock on wood

:ghg:

I rather like Ron Hainsey, but i have to agree that he has to do something soon, or, he will not be staying. I'm sure there are other teams who may b interested in giving us something for a prospect like him, so If we were to trade him, I hope we get somehting in return.

I do hope Montreal sticks with him though, i have a feeling he will turn up eventually.

I do hope Montreal sticks with him though, i have a feeling he will turn up eventually.

I agree, give him another two seasons. Some players take a little longer to develope. Then again, if there is someone useful we could get in return for him, well....!!!

I can't help but think that Balej is going to have a decent rookie year in NY, while Kovalev plies his trade in another city other than Montreal!!!