Zednik and a. kostitsyn

habs_dynasty

According to spectortraderumors.com :THE LATEST FREE AGENT RE-SIGNINGS.

- THE MONTREAL CANADIENS TODAY RE-SIGNED FORWARD RICHARD ZEDNIK TO A THREE-YEAR, $7.3 MILLION CONTRACT THUS AVOIDING SALARY ARBITRATION. THE HABS ALSO SIGNED PROSPECT ALEXANDER KOSTITSYN TO A THREE-YEAR ENTRY LEVEL CONTRACT.

GO habs go yessssssssss:ghg::ghg:

With all due respect, I have no faith in anything that comes out of spectors.

Originally posted by Toren

With all due respect, I have no faith in anything that comes out of spectors.

lol spectors.. they took it from our site btw. WIth the exact words of "THREE-YEAR ENTRY LEVEL CONTRACT"

What they call a fact, we call it a possibility lol

I'm pretty sure the kots news will come out tomorrow, or later this week.

We had a news yesterday about a Press Release that Canadiens.com were supposed to publish today about Kotsitsyn. However, they finally didn't posted it online today, but instead posted a Zednik signing press release. They'll probably publish the Kotsitsyn press release tomorrow I guess. If not, then canadiens.com leaded us into error, which I doubt. Anyways, it's a matter of days before we know about Kots' future.

canadiens.com did have a Kostitsyn press release ready (news item 3889 I think), but now it's gone.

btw when you look at articles on the site, they all have their little number in the top. Now it shows as no article, so they're really delaying. Hopefully they announce officially today or tomorrow.

I really hope we end up signing Kostitsyn, why else would Canadiens.com prepare an article beforehand? They did that with Huet, and the next day we signed him... So the same should happen with Kost right?

If we do not end up signing Kostitsyn I hope HW does not lose any credibility because of it, we never made up any rumours, or claimed to have inside info. All we did was report what we (well brian) saw on the website, a prepare Kost page, and Brian speculated on it.

Nothing wrong with that in my books, I think the visitors of this website WANT to know little bits of info such as that.