Only a little note about Dackell

Doktor Kosmos

Brynäs IF, the Swedish Elite league team Dackell has signed with, played a practice game against a team from Division 1 called Brunflo. Brynäs won the game 9-1 and Dackell scored two goals.

I got this from Sveriges Television, off their online version of their Text-TV service. It wouldn't do you any good if I posted link 'cause it isn't available in English or French, and I doubt the lion's share of you guys don't know Swedish too well.

I haven't looked for English links (and I don't speak French myself despite studying it for three years in junior high :wall: ).

I didn't think the story was that important, just figured it might interest someone here.

[Edited on 2004/8/6 by Doktor Kosmos]

I alwayz love to hear about ex habs, where they are and how their doing, so, if he does anything else which is pretty spectacular... keep the news comming :D:D

thx for the update.

Originally posted by Macaskill

I alwayz love to hear about ex habs, where they are and how their doing...

Unless their last names are Roy, Leclair, Recchi, Turgeon, Conroy, Desjardins, Malakhov, Thibault... :eyes: