Coyotes sign free-agent Brett Hull

Doktor Kosmos

haha, yea marking their territory, pretty good... lol :D

Wow, yea, I remember they tried this a couple years back, getting a bunch of big names like Tony Amonte and such, but it kinda backfired on them, (too bad to, i really wanted them to go far that year).... lets hope they can do it right this time :D.

I heard that he was offered something about 2.5 million.

If this is true, this is good news. Maybe this will cause the ketchup bottle to spitt.

Do you realize that Brett Hull is one NHLs top-scorer and so is Kovalev. But Alexie want's 6 million?

I hope that Palffy, Demitra and all the rest of the still unsigned unrestricted free agents sign soon.

Hull is more than a top scorer, 3rd all time in goals, I think he deserves a little more credit than that :P

As far as other top name UFAs goes, this should be a damn fine example that even big name (and a future hall of famer) won't mind taking a pay cut.

Shame on other UFA asking for 7 mill and more a season. Same goes for big names who are going under arbitration.

And that's why he should get the same as Kovalev? :P

He is on the downside of his career, I wouldn't give 2 million for such a player. He is slow, he isn't physical, he just has a good shot. Datsyuk could have played much better with someone else on his side last season but Hull simply slowed him down. Hull just want to have more goals than Howe, he isn't a team player anymore ... just a selfish player who wants to score as many goals as he can get. It will be the same crap for the Yotes as they had with Amonte a season ago.