Souray injuried

ch_nl

Sheldon Souray played his first game in Swedish ice.

His Färjestads BK lost to Västra Frölunda 5-1.

Souray had to leave the ice in the second period due to a injury. Don't have any more info but I'll post as soon as I know more.

Thanks for the update. Its too bad his team got crushed so badly in Souray's first game, how is Farjestad doing this year? I thought they had a strong team (after additions of Souray/Chara anyways)

They're doing good but every team in Elitserien expect Malmö and HV71 has made some really nice aqusitions.

Färjestad will be one the teams in the semifinals.

Hot Damn! My hometown team Västerås IK is playing Leksand at home Wednesday next week! I need to go see Ryder and Leksand! :-^

The purple of Färjestad isn't their original colors... The team sold their sould to the swedish coffee-company Löfbergs Lila.

Löfbergs Lila = The purple of Löfberg. Before that Färjestad played in red.

What if that happend to the Canadiens?

Haven't been living in Skåne for that long so haven't been to a game yet. But I think that the price is somewhere between 80 and 180 SEK depending on the seat.

When I lived in the other end of the country I used to go on Luleås games. They took 40 SEK.

Im intending to go see Färjestad, MoDo, Mora and Luleå.