Habs Poster

Fanpuck33_

If you could only have one Habs poster, which would it be?

1. A closeup of Roy winking behind his mask.

2. A shot of Lafleur skating down the ice with his flowing locks.

3. That picture of Richard and the look of intensity.

[Edited on 2004-12-29 by puck7x]

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

If you could only have one Habs poster, which would it be?

1.  A closeup of Roy winking behind his mask.

2.  A shot of Lafleur skating down the ice with his flowing locks.

3.  That picture of Richard and the look of intensity.

I would take the Roy Wink poster, but thats only because I lived through the Roy era with the habs , and I was/am a huge Roy fan. The other 2 would also be great choices, I'd take Richard one ahead of Lafleur though if I had to choose.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

You misunderstand, these aren't actual posters, I was just wondering given the choice of the three I listed, which would you choose.

Haha, I thought you had won a poster-contest (or something) , and you had to choose between those 3 posters.

haha, wow, Okay, my excuse for taking so long to understand, would be the fact that i just went to through exam period at college and im a bit outa it... haha.. anywayz... ok... here is my official anser according to the actual question... :P

1)Richard

2)Lafleur

3)Roy

I, too, was a Roy fan but the key word is WAS. He left the team and sunk us for years to come. Sure, it must have been embarrasing to be left in goal to be scored on nine times but his reaction was disgusting. The GM and coach at that time (Who I believe where Savard and Trembley??) were to blame but Roy shouldn't have turned his back on the fans.

Just imagine how much better our team would have been during the late 90's with Roy in goal -- who know's, we might have added a few more cups to the resume.

So, anyway... my answer is the Koivu returns for my poster. I would absolutly love a poster of Chris Nilan, John Kordic or even Lyle Odelein. Then there's that picture on The Rocket and the Bruins goalie shaking hands, all brusied and bloody.

And.. Roy and Keane for Thilbault, Rucinsky and Kovalenko? Worst trade in the history of trades. If you're going to trade the world's best goalie.. you at least get a Joe Sakic or something similar in return.

:hlogo: