Anybody in Europe able to make DVD-R's of Habs on Euro teams?

Habs13

I would love to get my hands on DVD-R's of games featuring any of the Habs playing in Europe. Any of our Euro friends able to do this? I'd be willing to pay whatever costs and whatnot to do so.

:hlogo:

[Edited on 2004-12-29 by puck7x]

Originally posted by Habs13

I would love to get my hands on DVD-R's of games featuring any of the Habs playing in Europe. Any of our Euro friends able to do this? I'd be willing to pay whatever costs and whatnot to do so.

:hlogo:

I can't make DVD-R's, but I do have 2 games of Markov on VHS. It is against habs prospects Korneev and Grabovsky, plus you get to see Ovechkin and Kovalchuk. I usually just get habs prospects on tape, but Markov is one of my favorite Habs and I had the chance to get some games from Russia.

I can record broadcasted games on DVD-Rs once Elitserien has reaced the playoffs.

But the recording will be in PAL. And I'm not sure about the quality since a hockeygame often is longer than an hour. But I guess I could use two discs.

Originally posted by Habs13

Oooo!! These are Pal or NTSC tapes??

I have both. I get them in PAL and pay to have them converted to NTSC. I have about 5-6 games from last year in the RSL, and one sm-liiga game (Korpikari).

I have tons of games on tape of all the habs prospects expect the Swedish prospects. Plus lots of '04 prospects, and I will be getting lots of '05 picks all season long. I tape a lot of NCAA games, and I have someone taping QMJHL, and OHL. I get many different AHL, ECHL, USHL, CHL (central hockey league) as well.

It's too bad that Hammerby isn't shown on tv in Sweden, cause I'd love to see Heino-Lindberg in action again. I wouldn't mind seeing Mora play so I can see how Hossa looks.