A Couple of Perezhogin plays (wmv,avi)

puck7x

• 1 month later...

Cool, always great to see those Perezhogin goals.

That's very cool he can produce despite beeing in a stacked team. Plus, that's surely a great experience for him. It's almost like if he was playing with a NHL team.

Thks for the clips puck.

That end to end rush with the nice deke at the end is the best one... can't wait for more of that youthful skill continue to come in after the emergence of Ribs & Ryder last year.

Just sign a couple of big sized vets to play with the kids, and we'll have oursleves a pretty good team.

Also loved seeing him celebrate a goal with Jagr, really underlined the fact he's already getting used to playing on the same ice with some of the NHL elite.

The AHL suspension ends up being a blessing in disguise.

Did we get the Perezhogin pick as part of the Zed/Bulis package in exchange for Linden/Zubrus?

I haven't seen hockey in so long I'm starting to forget everything ;)

If so, that trade is getting better all the time... credit to Savard for that one.

Originally posted by Habs77

Did we get the Perezhogin pick as part of the Zed/Bulis package in exchange for Linden/Zubrus?

I haven't seen hockey in so long I'm starting to forget everything  ;)

If so, that trade is getting better all the time... credit to Savard for that one.

Yup, a first rounder in 2001 was part of the trade, we choose Perezhogin of course.

What a great trade that was :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...