GDT---Bulldogs vs Phantoms---2/21/10

Lammy

Some quick game notes...

-This afternoon's game will be the second of four meetings between Hamilton and Adirondack this season and is being held at the Bell Centre in Montreal.

-In their last meeting, Hamilton shutout the Phantoms in Adirondack, winning 4-0 on December 18th.

-The Bulldogs currently sit in 1st place in the Western Conference's North Division with a 35-14-3-5 record and 78 points.

-The Phantoms currently sit in 5th place in the Eastern Conference's East Division with a 26-26-2-2 record and 56 points.

-Last season when the Phantoms played out of Philadelphia, the Bulldogs finished with a 2-0-0-0 record against the Flyers' AHL affiliate.

-Hamilton currently holds a 18-10-3-2-0 all-time record against the Phantoms.

-Former Bulldogs player, Jason Ward is on the Phantoms roster with 10 goals and 15 assists this season.

Edited by Lammy

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!

1-0 BULLDOGS!!!!

Bulldogs goal scored by Tom Pyatt at 18:25, assisted by Desharnais and Trotter :clap:

Edited by Lammy

2nd period underway.....

..........and they SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

2-0 BULLDOGS!! :clap::clap:

BROCK TROTTER!! :clap::clap: :hlogo:

Goal scored at 46 seconds into the period, assisted by David Desharnais and Ryan Russell

Edited by Lammy

Yeah, I was at the game. Pretty dominant performance. A couple of things I noted...

-Pyatt looked confident out there

- Trotter is a pure finisher and has good speed

- Desjardins looked really good in the net

- Sean Belle and PK Subban looked good on D... Subban makes some mistakes though... but I guess that goes hand in hand with his style.