GDT: Bulldogs vs You Know Who, Jan. 29

dlbalr

I did my best in delaying posting this to make it feel like there was a ever-so-slightly longer delay between these two teams playing. The Bulldogs (27-14-5) are looking to prevent the Monsters (23-21-7) from moving into 3rd in the North Division.

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Dustin Boyd (14)

Assists: Ben Maxwell (22)

+/-: Mathieu Carle (+16)

PIMS: Jimmy Bonneau (104)

-r105023%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Mark Olver (19)

Assists: Talbot/Walter (21)

+/-: Greg Mauldin (+13)

PIMS: Patrick Bordeleau (91)

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

Oh, wait...I'm good at guessing games like this! I know who!!! Ummmmmm, is it the Rochester Americans? No. Is it the Toronto Marlies? No. Is it the Manitoba Moose? No. Wait.....don't tell me. Hmmmmmmmm...let me think now.......Oh...oh...I know.....it must be the LAKE ERIE MONSTERS!!!!! :lol:

GO DOGS GO!!!

There are so many other teams within the AHL who could be on the schedule and break up the repetitive Division opponents....however, given the fact that most travel is done by bus, I can understand why we don't get to see some of these other teams more often than we do.

Edited by Lammy

Oh, wait...I'm good at guessing games like this! I know who!!! Ummmmmm, is it the Rochester Americans? No. Is it the Toronto Marlies? No. Is it the Manitoba Moose? No. Wait.....don't tell me. Hmmmmmmmm...let me think now.......Oh...oh...I know.....it must be the LAKE ERIE MONSTERS!!!!! :lol:

Shouldn't be that hard, the team banner should be appearing when you open the page. :) Hopefully this will be like the Marlies and after the barrage of games, they go away for a few months.

Shouldn't be that hard, the team banner should be appearing when you open the page. :) Hopefully this will be like the Marlies and after the barrage of games, they go away for a few months.

After tonight we don't see the Monsters again until March 11. :)