GDT: Hamilton vs Abbotsford, Mar. 19

dlbalr

After having a shot to close the gap on 1st in the division, the Bulldogs (36-25-7) look to simply hold onto a playoff spot tonight as they finish up their back-to-back set of games against the Heat (33-26-9).

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Dustin Boyd (16)

Assists: Brendon Nash (22)

PIMS: Jimmy Bonneau (157)

+/-: Brendon Nash (+16)

-r105012%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Matt Keith (19)

Assists: T.J. Brodie (24)

PIMS: Matt Pelech (173)

+/-: Brodie/Bancks (+6)

Puck drop is at 10:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

Wonder if Bishop will have a cage on like Wisniewski tonight after getting hit last night. The photo evidence: http://yfrog.com/h4p7msij Somehow he came back and finished the game though if that eye's swollen shut, there's no way he'll play.

....and the decimation of the Bulldogs roster continues. At least I can look at the bright side of things: I won't have to pay for playoff tickets. I know that's a terrible thing to say, but I have given up. Unless we get some healthy bodies back into the lineup who can put the puck into the net, his road trip is going to be the end of all the playoff hopes. :wacko:

....and the decimation of the Bulldogs roster continues. At least I can look at the bright side of things: I won't have to pay for playoff tickets. I know that's a terrible thing to say, but I have given up. Unless we get some healthy bodies back into the lineup who can put the puck into the net, his road trip is going to be the end of all the playoff hopes. :wacko:

We have to hope that the Marlies falter since they're down a couple more key players in Kadri and Lashoff, at least for now. Dawes and Palushaj should be back within a week (they have to be sent down as players return) so help should be on the way soon. The fact Hamilton has several games in hand on Toronto (while being ahead of them) also gives me a smidgen of hope as even if Lake Erie passes them, they should have a decent shot at 3rd. It's looking like the crossover will come into play though.