Hamilton vs Peoria, March 25, 6 PM

dlbalr

The Bulldogs will look to make it a winning weekend as they travel to Peoria to take on the Rivermen. Nathan Lawson was injured yesterday meaning Peter Delmas is up and I'm sure we're all hopeful he gets the start...yet highly skeptical that he actually will.

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Andreas Engqvist (19)

Assists: Brian Willsie (23)

+/-: Robert Slaney (+3)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (229)

button_peo.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Derek Nesbitt (21)

Assists: T.J. Hensick (45)

+/-: Cade Fairchild (+29) (Active league leader)

PIMS: Anthony Peluso (151)

Puck drop is at 6:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

yep-Mayer in goal. Schultz out for a game. The three ATO's make up one line! Zebra tandem is the same two guys who soloed the previous two Dogs games. Peoria not as strong since losing goalie Bishop to Ottawa but still a lot of offence. What a waste of a career re Cheechoo. Is it me of has Hamilton (Milgrove) native Danny Syvret moved around a fair bit since his Memorial Cup days with the London Knights? Peoria just got it's third pp.

Stadium announcer sounds like the usual ass that seems to be employed in the US rinks these days although I hate it at the Copps since they announce the power plays and pks are sponsored. Seems to be a trend to sponsor everything. Even the urinals at the Copps have targets supplied by a local plumber

Edited by miklin

. Sometimes I wish DW would stop spouting scores and stats when play is going on. He is usually late getting back to describing play when each period starts also. It's too bad that they can't afford to take Al Craig with him on the road. Maybe there should be a player who is scratched helping out

Edited by miklin

. Sometimes I wish DW would stop spouting scores and stats when play is going on. He is usually late getting back to decribing play when each period starts also. It's too bad that they can't afford to take Al Craig with him on the road. Maybe there should be a player who is scratched helping out

I thought one of the players last year was in the booth for a bit (Bonneau?).

that 50/50 shows they are faking their attendance numbers. Sounds like the way Rochester used to do it. Geeze, it was almost $700 at the Senior AAA game in Dundas Friday with maybe 800 people

nice game by Mayer=stopping 42 of 43 shots. Willsie the hero again