Feb. 15, Bears vs Bulldogs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

The Bulldogs (17-24-1-5) will look to not only put together their longest winning streak of the year but will also look to get out of the league cellar as they host the Bears (23-19-3-3), affiliate of Washington. There is still no word if any of the DTD injured players (Tinordi, St. Denis, Bournival, and Quailer) are ready to return. Dustin Tokarski is expected to be available although it wouldn't shock me if Mayer started.

-r105020%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

(based on previous +/- data)

Kane - Potulny - Wellman

Di Salvatore - Taffe - Stoa

Almeida - LeBlanc - Mitchell

Syner - Carman - Paquette

Schilling - Stafford

McNeill - Oleksy

Weller - Brouillette

Grubauer

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Blunden - Tenute - Dumont

Murovich - Holland - Leblanc

Fortier - Chaput - Avtsin

Hagel - Leveille - Stortini

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Stejskal - Ellis

Corbin - DeSantis

Mayer

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, Funny820 as always will have the play-by-play, click the banner below to listen.

b3c3beef41003b505020c34da664c6cb.222x222

Tinordi is back in tonight but the others are still out, Corbin sits as a result. It took over 7 minutes for either team to get a shot but it's now 1-1, Chaput has the goal for Hamilton. Tokarski will have to wait to make his Hamilton debut as Mayer gets the nod in net.

and to confuse things. Hershey's Leblanc is a Hamilton native! LOL

Not the most exciting game all year-Hershey used the trap big time in the second period. I had reservations when I saw (referee) Terry Koharski was working alone. Zach took a stupid penalty in the first (called roughing but could have been called instigating). He went into a scrum to rescue one of his team mates who was getting roughed up and Koharski who is vertically challenged only had eyes for Zach. Zach got 5+2 Marshall only got a fighting major. The penalty led to the 1st Hershey goal. But man is he ever getting a lot of ice time and almost scored in the third, The tripping penalty on Tenute was a phantom call as it happened in front of me and Joey was 5 ft from the guy that went down. Ref was out of position.

Tinordi was back and looked shakey at times. I still think he is a work in progress and anyone that thinks he should be in the NHL next season must be dreaming. Pateryn, since his return, looks pretty steady

Broadcast crew won't give up their dream of the playoffs but I guess they're paid to say that. Still drives me crazy that they normally give the AHL scores post game with zero details but give out the NHL scores going into detail re goalies & scorers. They could at least give us the scorers and goalies in our AHL conference.

4 busloads of Hershey fans there tonight-kudos to their long established fan club :hockey:

ps-classless Garrett Stafford was trash talking former team mate Mayer as they crossed paths going off after the second. Also, the ice plant must be on its' last legs-very snowy after the 7 minute mark most periods. Beaulieu was even cleaning along the board with his stick during tv breaks and firing the snow down the tunnel by his bench