kovy wallpaper

on the habsworld.net site at some point they had these awesome koivu wallpapers (i cant find them anymore) but id really really really love to have a kovalev wallpaper for my pc. i tried googling but i cant fnd big nough pictures "wallpaper material" so i'm wondering if any of my habs worshipers friends can help me finding one :hlogo:

Originally posted by Biff Malibu
Originally posted by Tony

Hands down HabsWorld has the best Habs wallpaper I've ever seen.

As five of them were done by me, thanks. :)

Here is my latest Habs wallpaper:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6822/jo...ore310242ny.jpg

Once the season starts and I get some good pictures, expect a lot more.

[Edited on 2005/8/5 by Biff Malibu]

That my friend is one kickass wallpaper.

ohhhhhhh i love that jose theodore's one!!! was looking for a *new* wallpaper and here it is~~~ :D hehe THANX for sharing it Biff Malibuuuu :D

Guest Biff Malibu
Originally posted by Macaskill

Kovy and Zednik walpapers please :D

Great job btw :clap: :/)

I just need wallpaper worthy pictures. I just got into this graphic stuff last summer and the lock-out prevented me from getting good pictures.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll keep the wallpapers coming once the season starts and pictures are available.

Originally posted by bleu_blanc_rouge

on the habsworld.net site at some point they had these awesome koivu wallpapers (i cant find them anymore) but id really really really love to have a kovalev wallpaper for my pc. i tried googling but i cant fnd big nough pictures "wallpaper material" so i'm wondering if any of my habs worshipers friends can help me finding one :hlogo:

I don't know what are the dimensions of your monitor screen but if you go to this site, you might find something. Most of them have to do with Kovalev before he was a Canadiens player but that might be acceptable to you.

http://images.google.com/images?q=alexei%2...lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

Your best bet is to highlight both lines at the same tima because the site address is bigger than this box allows (I think).