Selanne to Anahiem

JungleWolf

FINALLY!

They really needed him, too. I'm happy to see him there and not in Montreal. Especially in the Western Conference.

Anaheim will have another good season.

Fedorov

Selanne

Sykore

Rucchin

R. Niedermayer

S. Niedermayer

Ozolinch

Vishnevski

Carney

Giguere

also they have some young talent on the way. Getzlaf, Perry, Bobby Ryan, Pahlsson, etc.

Finally the Finish Flash has come back to Anaheim. I think that it is great to put another rumour to rest. I can't think of any of the rumours that I have heard over the last few weeks havecome true. Selanne, Carter, Vinnie, Witt, Aucoin, and any other that I can't think of right now. Now I hear rumours on other habs sites that the Habs are going to make a trade for Martin St. Louis and trade theo to Calgary. I wish the rumours would stop(although they are fun to read) they can be very frustrating. We still have three guys that we have to get signed, maybe we should concentrate on them. Here is a link to the Selanne signing www.sportsnet.ca

There, that one's put to rest. Another Eklund shadow dissapated by the sunshine of reality. :clap:

As I stated on another thread... Well that one's put to rest. Another Eklund shadow dissapated by the sunshine of reality. :clap:

Originally posted by ap79

Who the Hell is that Eklund guy anyway? And why is he a rumour source all in a sudden? Never heard of him before this summer.  

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/

He earns money for spitting around rumours ... it seems like he was involved with a NHL team before and now he's using his contacts for some stupid rumours. Some of them are true, most of them are crap.

BTW. Am I wrong or is this guy also a Laffs fan?