Kinda had a cool day...

Habby1197

I work at day camp at Martin Lapointe arena in VSL... The Habs rookies have been there the past few days along with Theodore. But Today I actually had a 15-20 mins Convo with Jose and get this... I took about 20 breakaways on M-A Fluery! I scored once... and I'm actually a pretty good player... he's a sick, just a sick goalie and a super nice guy. He has no hole whatso-ever... there was just no where to shoot... it was almost actually funny. Theodore was super cool too... said he was happy to be at the arena to work out and make sure he was in t he best shape possible for the upcoming year and he said he was sure I heard about the stuff with his family and he said the best way to get away from that was on the ice. He joked about the kids at my camp all being a bunch of little whacko's... but he said he was the same at that age. Theo's a great guy... no ego... forsure doesn't have his head in the clouds. But MA Fleury is absolutly a great guy... he stayed on the ice for an hour extra after his goalie camp just to play with the kids... I spoke to him too for a few mins off the ice... and he's a super cool guy with a really hot sister, lol... Any golddigger guys out there? Hit Martin Lapointe arena this week and look for the 17 year old girl with dark skin and tall.... very hot :) Anyways, if anything else happens like this in the next week i'll let you know :)

[Edited on 2003/7/10 by Habby1197]

Wow sounds fun , wish I was there... :)

Its great that Theodore is determined to have a strong 03-04 season ... And Fleury is going to be one hell of a player!

Thanks for sharing with the board :)

thanks for all that. I feel much more confident in Theodore just from reading what you posted. Sounds like he is really geared up for the season and wants to prove his MVP was no fluke.

Man what an awesome day you musta had, i thought it was cool when i played mini-sticks with an OHL goalie, that's awesome.

Sounds like your going to have one helluva week.