Pre-Season Game Thread | Bruins vs. Canadiens | 9/27/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by shortcat1

raycroft seems to be playing real well

yeah~~ very well~~~~ well enough so habs scored and won hahahahaha ;) :ghg::ghg:

SHOOOOOOTOUT TIME

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

perezhogin, latendresse, plekanec

danis stops it!

dagenais too bad....

danis stops it......

perezhogin... post................

murray... booooooooooo

ribeiro...... what the heck happened?

That was an idiotic play by Ribeiro. It's a bad idea to deke on a penalty shot and it's only the showboaters to attempt it in such a grand way. When it was a do or die situation, an aimed shot is what they need. Dagenais was in a different situation and atleast manage to perform his deke (that didn't make him cross his stick across the other side of the crease).

Lucky this is only pre-season. I bet Sullivan's gonna be yelling at his players to watch the penalties. 3 men in the box in overtime! WOW!

-I noticed Komisarek had a week game but picked it up in the 3rd period.

-Kostitsyn has the moves but looks too soft. He often tried to deke by someone but they played the body and blocked his way to the puck.

-I'm not sure I'm confident with Danis in net. Even as a back-up for half the season. That second goal was disgusting and he all-round just doesn't look ready for the NHL. He's often out of position or leaving parts of the net open.

-Vandermeer did nothing but get penalties.

-Streit played better and set up Vandermeer on one play. A nice pass by him.

-Bouillon was great. I'm surprised how much he improved since I last saw him. I'd choose him over Hainsey/Streit any day. He deserved a star. Our best defenceman on the night.

-Ribeiro: No shots. Pretty sad considering that's INCLUDING the shootout.

-Latendresse had a solid game. Nice body checks and had an assist on Hainsey's lucky goal.

[Edited on 2005/9/28 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

That was an idiotic play by Ribeiro. It's a bad idea to deke on a penalty shot and it's only the showboaers to attempt it in such a grand way. When it was a do or die situation, an aimed shot is what they need. Dagenais was in a different situation and atleast manage to perform his deke (that didn't make him cross his stick across the other side of the crease).

Lucky this is only pre-season. I bet Sullivan's gonna be yelling at his players to watch the penalties. 3 men in the box in overtime! WOW!

-Kostitsyn has the moves but looks too soft. He often tried to deke by someone but they played the body and blocked his way to the puck.

-I'm not I'm confident with Danis in net. Even as a back for half the season. That second goal was disgusting and he all-round just doesn't look ready for the NHL. He's often out of poistion or leaving parts of the net open.

-Bouillon was great. I'm surprised how much he improved since I last saw him. I'd chose him over Hainsey/Streit any day. He deserved a star. Our best defenceman on the night.

-Latendresse had a solid game. Nice body checks and had an assist on Hainsey's lucky goal.

Hi Habbie,

thanks for comment. Especially for an only listeners like we are in Europe here :)

"Your" HC Pardubice lost in Trinec 1-2 this night, BTW. And we host them on saturday afternoon in Kladno. :)

regards from Czech Rep.

Originally posted by tommy9
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

That was an idiotic play by Ribeiro. It's a bad idea to deke on a penalty shot and it's only the showboaers to attempt it in such a grand way. When it was a do or die situation, an aimed shot is what they need. Dagenais was in a different situation and atleast manage to perform his deke (that didn't make him cross his stick across the other side of the crease).

-I'm not I'm confident with Danis in net. Even as a back for half the season. That second goal was disgusting and he all-round just doesn't look ready for the NHL. He's often out of poistion or leaving parts of the net open.

-Bouillon was great. I'm surprised how much he improved since I last saw him. I'd chose him over Hainsey/Streit any day. He deserved a star. Our best defenceman on the night.

Hi Habbie,

thanks for comment. Especially for an only listeners like we are in Europe here :)

"Your" HC Pardubice lost in Trinec 1-2 this night, BTW. And we host them on saturday afternoon in Kladno. :)

regards from Czech Rep.

Of course they lost! They were missing their best player!:P

I really like how your Pleky is playing. He pulled a Corey Perry in the first period with that spin-o-rama! Beautiful play. That's bacl-to-back first stars for him.