bebehabs

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by bebehabs
Originally posted by Habs71

anyone know what dunham went out with

anyone wanna translate? > élongation à l'aine

hehe

Pulled groin? I know it's pulled something.

you're right... it's a groin injury

i don't know.... im sticking with pulled wool :lol:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by Tony

Doesn't RDS chose the 3 stars for the Molson Cup ?

I think we shoud start the new HW 3 stars!

This way we could argue and bicker well into the wee hours of the next day..:hockey:

I think the only thing HW would agree on now is the idiot of the night award goes to Dagenais for his stupid penalties.

Originally posted by GOHABSGO22

Who will start in nets saturday?

come on~ of course théodore~~ the question is not even one haha~

let's stop with that *who is going to be in the net* please please please :)

heyyy~ it's my first *game thread* and we won by shutout... nice huh? hehehe

thanx guys for all these precious and priceless moments on this boards (all the game threads actually :D)

[Edited on 2005/10/13 by bebehabs]

This way we could argue and bicker well into the wee hours of the next day..:hockey:

definitely!!! That would be awesome. We could do a post-game instant poll.

BTW - from TSN "The Canadiens moved to 4-0 in road games for the first time since winning their first four road contests in the 1973-74 season."

Originally posted by simonus
Originally posted by bebehabs

IS ANYBODY WATCHING / LISTENING TO THE GAME???? i feel this game thread kinda *empty* :(

Shortcat1's just arrived from a church music thing. It's during the second intermission.

Here we go a-yackin' and a-stackin' the posts. :D

welcome to festivities, sir

Thanks. Glad to be back among y'all. :):):)

Originally posted by lazy26

Molson cup, isn't it?

Yes, I'm pretty sure you're right.

yeah, but it's an internal club award, not an NHL award. It's based on the rink announcement.

That's right simonus, but that's just what we were refering to. There IS an 'officialness' to the three-star system. Yes, there certainly is a definite and altogether subjective quality to it but, nevertheless it has an official quality to it, in Montreal, anyway.

think of it... 60 and 70 page posts. ;););)

definitely!!! That would be awesome. We could do a post-game instant poll.

BTW - from TSN "The Canadiens moved to 4-0 in road games for the first time since winning their first four road contests in the 1973-74 season."

simonus, you're a wealth of facts and info! you're a treasure to this community.

I know this is only one game for the youngster Danis.

But he really impressed me with his goaltending ability tonight.

His first NHL game was a Shutout. He beat a pretty good Atlanta thrashers team as well.

With all this in mind. where does this leave Huet???

simonus, you're a wealth of facts and info! you're a treasure to this community.

stop, you're making me blush.... honestly, it was in the TSN wrap up of the game.

ok... i take it back... you're a goof!!!!! ;););):lol::lol::lol:;););)

I am honestly convinced that if Dagenais plays the next game, then BG is shopping him, b/c he does not deserve to play. He is slow and clumsy. HIggins looked much much better on the second line than he did and although the record looks good thus far, i don't like cringing every time our second line is on the ice.

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

I am honestly convinced that if Dagenais plays the next game, then BG is shopping him, b/c he does not deserve to play. He is slow and clumsy.  HIggins looked much much better on the second line than he did and although the record looks good thus far, i don't like cringing every time our second line is on the ice.

It was not one of his better games. He really has to stop taking penalties and concentrate on offense. I would hate to trade him just yet as he is big and you cannot teach big. Well at least that is what coaches say in basketball...:eyes:

well, julien gets a nice break to rework the team and hopefully fix the power play. I imagine Dagenais would have to incredibly impress in practice to get even 4th line duty. Which might not be the worst idea against the leafs if we assume a more offensively minded game (ala last time v. leafs)

Komisarek sounded better today, getting back to form.

How did Mr. Souray look? tough to tell from radio. Sounded like he was shooting the puck more, good - he seemed a little hesitant v. leafs.

Putting Dagenais on the fourth line is crazy considering he sucks defensively. I'll give him credit by finishing his checks tonight but aside from that he was a magnet for stupid penalties.

If the Trashers would have scored on one of his calls and would have costed the team the game, Dagenais would have officially became the city's new "Patrice Brisebois".

[Edited on 2005/10/13 by Tony]

With the Danis SO, can we expect Theo to be better Friday? The fear of losing the limelight can wake up someone with a big ego, and apparently Jose has a big ego.

the young guys are making our vets play better it seems!

Putting Dagenais on the fourth line is crazy considering he sucks defensively. I'll give him credit by finishing his checks tonight but aside from that he was a magnet for stupid penalties.

[Edited on 2005/10/13 by Tony]

all very true. I was basically hoping against hope that Julien could rebuild and repackage him... kinda crazy i know